Join us every Sunday after the service for a Zoom Hospitality Hour by clicking here or entering the Meeting ID: 356 225 480
A Statement from Father Park Bodie
Dear friends in Christ,
Please see the linked statement below from Bishop Cole regarding the church’s response to the coronavirus. In accordance with his permission, I am canceling all public worship, all meetings, and gatherings of any sort in the parish buildings of Christ Church until further notice.
The most responsible and indeed Christian way for us to act at this time is to practice social distancing. The leading scientists and physicians urge us all to practice this as a way to prevent the spread of the disease and to protect vulnerable populations. It is natural for Christians to serve others and in this instance, the best service we can offer is to engage in this prophylactic practice.
In order to maintain the common prayer of the church, I urge you to access the links provided below and to avail yourselves of daily prayer by way of Mission St. Clare, which provides a very easy to follow way of praying morning and evening prayer. I also urge you to prayer for those who are ill, those who are treating them, and for the parish as we attempt to responsibly act in this time.
Please feel free to contact the office (firstname.lastname@example.org) by email; you will receive a response in due time, however, the actual office will be closed.
Sign up for Our Weekly Newsletter
- Updates from the Diocese on COVID-19
- Diocesan resources for worshiping at home
- The Episcopal Church: Concerning COVID-19
- Mission St. Clare Online Daily Office
- Forward Day by Day: Online Daily Meditations
- Daily Meditations from the Episcopal Church (Available on iTunes, Spotify, and Google)
- Church of the Transfiguration, Manhattan: Daily Morning Prayer
- St. Paul’s, Norwalk, CT: Daily Morning Prayer and Compline
- Trinity Wall Street: Daily Eucharist, Mon-Fri at 12:05 PM
- St. Thomas Fifth Avenue: Daily Intercessions and Mass at 12 PM
- General Theological Seminary: Daily Evening Prayer, Mon-Thurs at 5:30 PM